Fundamental to the supply of custom LED illumination, is the ability to bring all the key disciplines together.
Ledtroniks has the technology and experience to design and build LED illumination systems to meet the needs of manufacturers who wish to integrate stable, controllable illumination within their products.
Ledtroniks invest heavily in the research and development (R&D) of new cutting-edge products and technologies.
Our internal designers and technical services engineers work closely with you to ensure the product performs to your requirements. Our expertise extends from mechanical design of form factors, through to software for simple set-up and electronic design.
Each working partnership is unique – but here’s a typical working process:
• Consultation: We begin the process by understanding your requirements. We’ll appoint a dedicated CP OEM expert to give you a single point of contact.
• Scoping: We’ll consider mounting heights, ambient temperatures, water ingress protection, timescales and budgets when scoping the project.
• Recommendation: After a thorough analysis of your requirements we’ll make our recommendations, as well as providing lead times and projected costs.
• Testing: We test the solution to ensure it meets all your requirements and performs to CP Electronics performance standards.
We take your company’s brand reputation as seriously as we do our own; our reputation for quality speaks for itself.
Our ethos has always been to innovate new ways for our customers to save money and minimise environmental impact without sacrificing functionality or aesthetic. These underpinning values are complemented by a constant drive towards simplicity.
• We create products with the user in mind •
AND LET US KNOW YOUR SPECIFICATIONS
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more…
0208 438 2934
© 2020 Ledtroniks
Forged by ocontis